Friday, July 9, 2010

Vacation

Well here it goes my first blog!

Well today was the day that Madisyn and Abygail left with my mom and dad for a week to Indiana. I have no idea what I am going to do with myself while I have no kids, especially at night since I will be able to get a full nights sleep! It has only been a few hours since the girls left and my house is so quiet since Marleigh and Maria, the girls I babysit, are sleeping.

I have recently decided that I want to finish losing the baby weight from Madisyn! I have started the P90X and so far so good. Let me tell you it is tough, you have to have a mindset that you CAN and that you are not going to give up! I can tell a difference already and it has only been a few days. I have lost a few pounds and I feel like my pants are falling down every two minutes!

Well that's it for now I will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment