Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Thomas Twins

I know it has been a while since I updated, but here it goes. Shortly after my last update in March we decided to go in and have a 3D ultrasound done to find out what the baby was only to find out we were having TWINS!!!! We didn't know what to think at first, we were scared, nervous, and excited all at the same time. At our anatomy ultrasound in April we found out that the twins are identical girls. We have decided on the names Journey Faith and Aryonna Hope. Madisyn and Abygail are both excited to be big sisters but I don't think they understand that we are going to have two new babies not just one. I have been going to my regular OB Dr. every two weeks just so that they can monitor the babies and I closer since I am considered high risk for carrying twins. I have been seeing the Perinatologist (high risk Dr.) once a month so far. I go back to see the peri on the 22nd. Everyone keeps asking me if it has set in that we are having twins and I'm not sure that the reality of having twins is going to set in until I actually deliver them. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment